Bitcoin Cash Devel, Hal Finney's Letter, Biblical Death Pledges

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 07:40:34 PST 2017

On Sun, 17 Dec 2017 23:42:17 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 17, 2017 at 11:21 AM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Sun, 17 Dec 2017 00:25:25 -0500
> > grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> (for one, pay channels is a
> >> total lol given random p2p street commerce), and implemented by
> >> compromised. Many youtube videos now present this situation.
> >

> >         actually LN is supposed to address that very problem. Small
> >         casual payments. And it's supposed to route payments using
> >         onion routing. Now, whether it will actually work
>
> No x 4. Here's why BTC aka: Bitcoin Core ...
>
> https://wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin_Core

	so you know shit about the LN and now changed the topic

> ... is compromised, no longer deserves to be one
> of the carriers of the "Bitcoin" philosophy banner,
> and will ultimately fail...
>
> https://wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockstream
> https://www.axa.com/en/newsroom/news/axa-strategic-ventures-blockchain
> https://www.axastrategicventures.com/asv/blockstream/
> https://blockstream.com/2016/02/02/blockstream-new-investors-55-million-series-a.html
> https://wikipedia.org/wiki/AXA
> https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/576ac9/bilderberg_group_axa_strategic_ventures_funds/
> https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/47zfzt/blockstream_is_now_controlled_by_the_bilderberg/

	you copy pasted the usual stuff about axa while missing even
	worse 'investors' : conclusion you just copy paste links.

	here's a link for your list

	https://blockstream.com/2014/11/17/blockstream-closes-21m-seed-round.html

	"investors include" "Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors" - how
	about that one? looks a lot worse than axa

> >         whereas BCH isn't compromised by monopolistic producer of
> > ASICs
>
> All SW (incl coin) runs on untrustable HW, Intel / AMD are such
> producers.

	I didn't say bitmain chips are compromised*. What I'm saying is
	that bitcoin cash is 'supported' by bitmain because it allows
	them to use their optimizations.

*how can they be - they just do hashes

> BCH is relatively less shit than BTC,

	I don't know. Unlike you I'm not a bch propaganda agent.

> which makes it
> relatively more viable of the two, not uncompromised. Decentral SW
> dev and user indoctrination are still major problems..
>
> Cryptocurrency is still early stages, much fun ahead.
>
> >         anyway, it is a fact that the core faction has decided that
> >         bitcoin is 'digital gold' and should be used as a settlement
>
> Making it as unusably worthless in everyday life as physical gold is
> today.

	Ok, ok, ok. Now you show your true colors - again. You know
	exactly fuck about basic economics and history.

	The one and only reason why physical gold is 'unusable'
	today is because your fucking government outlawed it and
	sabotaged its use.

> Paper money was the usable.

	lawl - well I wouldn't expect less ignorant statist garbage from
	a tor apologist....

> Cryptocurrency covers both
> functions and will replace both.

	cool - that was just the last feature  the global cyber
	police state needed. And the useful idiots gladly provided it.

> >         practical unless the 'peers' use servers in NSA
> > datacenters...
>
> All this will be distributed before long.

	sure, it will because you are praying to the joo god very hard