Bitcoin Cash Devel, Hal Finney's Letter, Biblical Death Pledges

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 08:21:29 PST 2017

On Sun, 17 Dec 2017 00:25:25 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 2:05 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > works for facebook-NSA
>
> Faking money out of them seems fine ploy. Wtf you
> think shitty govt workers do besides draw a free check
> off your back.

	for your info,  gov't 'workers' not only take people's money but
	they cause untold amounts of damgage/rights violations. So it
	would be a pretty good improvement if the govt taxed its
	subjects  and did absolutely nothing with the stolen money -
	instead of running a police state and empire.

	you can apply that reasoning to facebook which is of course an
	arm of the government. Anyway, the guy doesn't work for
	facebook-NSA anymore...but one wonders what his stance
	regarding his previous employer is...

> > bitcoin's block size has been increased to 4 megs
>
> Don't know which "bitcoin" you're on about but BTC is still 1 meg.
>
> >         but then when lightning network comes up
>
> Seems tech unfit for economics
> (for one, pay channels is a
> total lol given random p2p street commerce), and implemented by
> compromised. Many youtube videos now present this situation.

	actually LN is supposed to address that very problem. Small
	casual payments. And it's supposed to route payments using
	onion routing. Now, whether it will actually work
	or not, I've no clue, but your comment would suggest you
	didn't do much research on it.

	I don't know who you mean by "compromised" - or what's
	the point about jewtube videos?

	(I don't think LN is being developed by blockstrem if
	compromised means them)

> >         bitcoin is supposed to be trustless so none of the factions
> > are to be trusted. Bitcoin cash  deserves little trust.
>
> Users are free to exchange compromised for whatever is
> currently the most trustless. BTC compromised since years,

	whereas BCH isn't compromised by monopolistic producer of ASICs
	bitmain, 'ex' facebook-NSA employees or the guys of the
	jew-york 'agreement'?

> leaving BCH more trustless, but nowhere near ultimately so.
> Trustless is a very hard problem, till then, exchange as desired.

	or you can keep both...

	anyway, it is a fact that the core faction has decided that
	bitcoin is 'digital gold' and should be used as a settlement
	layer. Which can be described as economic planning and bad.

	The other faction doesn't seem to have a good solution either
	since having users/peers process all transactions isn't too
	practical unless the 'peers' use servers in NSA datacenters...