Bitcoin... Destroying the planet

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Fri Dec 15 10:34:14 PST 2017

I have no reply to this. You just made all my points, and
your confused views, clear - or as clear as this line of
thought would ever go. And to answer your one cogent
question: of course American atrocities are fucking
horrible. How that makes Nazi atrocities acceptable is
beyond me (unless you hate "joos").

Cheers (and merry "KKKristmas"!)
John