Bitcoin... Destroying the planet

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 09:05:28 PST 2017

On Thu, 14 Dec 2017 22:01:50 -0500
John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> >	sorry no - for starters the concept of race is bullshit, but
> >	if you are going to use it in an informal way, then blacks,
> >	asians and whites would roughly belong to 'races'  - joos
> >	are just a mix of arabs ('semites')  and europeans, so not a
> >	race
> >
> >	but since you believe there is a jewish (master) race maybe
> >	you are a bit of a racist?
> >

> No, you believe it, or you wouldn't throw it around as an
> insult to people who are Jewish only by birth -

	what about you reread what you wrote and my reply? YOU
	stated theres a joo race. I explained why that's nonsense.

	I certainly use joo as an insult to assholes who consider
	themseleves jewish. Again, that is not racism. It's exactly the
	same thing as referring to americans as americunts. But maybe
	you believe americans are a race too?

> they have
> Jewish parents. People who have no theology whatsoever.

	joodaism is not just a religion - it is a tribalistic
	anti-culture. A form of nationalism with good doses of
	theocracy and racism of course, but being an explicit religious
	nutcase is not required. Take a look at the alan greenscum-bin
	bernanke-yellen cunt-goldman sachs team for instance.

> Even non practicing Jews? Like Razer, who is Jewish only
> in the sense that he had Jewish parents?

	the moment rayzer starts denouncing judaism as a fucking fraud
	he'll earn some deserved respect. Meanwhile you can check the
	archives for his comments on joo 'sacred texts'.

> You think the Nazis gave a fuck whether a Jew practiced
> the Jewish religion or not? Answer: they did not, just as you seem to
> not give a fuck. Or maybe you side with Zzzz and think the Holocaust
> is a big myth from the "joooish overlords"?

	ah yes the holocaust. Killing jews  was so different from
	burning millions of people alive using phosphorus and atomic
	bombs like you anglo-americunt nazis did.

	by the way, are you aware that jews fought on the
	german-austrian side on WWI? You know, the germans and
	austrians were the nazis, except they haven't got that name
	yet.

> I'm sorry but trying to frame your constant stream of vitriol
> about Jews around their theology does not fly. It's
> bullshit.

	except I didn't say it's just theology, bah, 'theology' -
	lunatic voodooo is a better term for it.

> >	I think in a few days there's going to be some ritual voodoo
> >	ceremony  where joo jesus cock get sucked - kkkristmas or
> >	somethin
>
> Haha :) Happy hannukah lol.

	yeah not really that funny though. Just in case it's not clear
	enough, fucking kkkristianity is partially just a jewish sect.
	Jews were involved in its 'foundation' and a good deal of
	kkkristian garbage is jew garbage - but maybe you can complain
	about "racism againt poor oppressed christians" too?