Bitcoin... Destroying the planet

g2s g2s at riseup.net
Fri Dec 15 08:58:54 PST 2017

-------- Original message --------From: John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> Date: 12/14/17  7:01 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: cypherpunks at lists.cpunks.org, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com>, cp <cypherpunks at cpunks.org> Subject: Re: Bitcoin... Destroying the planet

On December 14, 2017 9:47:59 PM EST, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>On Thu, 14 Dec 2017 21:20:04 -0500
>John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:
>

>> On December 14, 2017 7:15:42 PM EST, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

>is
>> >

>> >	too bad there's no joo race - joodaism is a theocratic
>> >	tribalist anti-culture.
>> >
>> >	though of course joos themselves are racist assholes who
>> >	regard themselves as god's chosen master race.
>>
>> ROFL. As surely as there is any race, there is a Jewish one..
>> as of course you are aware.
>
>	sorry no - for starters the concept of race is bullshit, but if
>	you are going to use it in an informal way, then blacks, asians
>	and whites would roughly belong to 'races'  - joos are just a
>	mix of arabs ('semites')  and europeans, so not a race
>
>	but since you believe there is a jewish (master) race maybe
>	you are a bit of a racist?

No, you believe it, or you wouldn't throw it around as an
insult to people who are Jewish only by birth - they have
Jewish parents. People who have no theology whatsoever.

>> Anyway, now I "get it". It's just funny seeing someone
>> throw around the insult Jew and Nazi in the same sentence /
>
>	why? joo culture is totalitarian garbage, like nazi culture. No
>	wonder the joos do so well in amerika.
>

>> paragraph / email over and over..
>
>	yeah just like you can see judeo-fascist propaganda  about poor
>	opprsesed jews, how great the jews are, ad nauseam.
>

>> Hilarious little cop-out but
>> whatever, I don't even fucking care. This is so beyond anyone giving
>> a shit I wish I hadn't mentioned your little hypocrisy.
>
>	no problem - I don't think there's any hypocrizy and fuck the
>	jews and their fucking theocracy upon which  Free Democratic
>	Judeo-Christian Civilization is Founded.

Even non practicing Jews? Like Razer, who is Jewish only
in the sense that he had Jewish parents?

You think the Nazis gave a fuck whether a Jew practiced
the Jewish religion or not? Answer: they did not, just as you seem to not give a fuck. Or maybe you side with Zzzz
and think the Holocaust is a big myth from the "joooish
overlords"?

I'm sorry but trying to frame your constant stream of vitriol
about Jews around their theology does not fly. It's
bullshit.

>	I think in a few days there's going to be some ritual voodoo
>	ceremony  where joo jesus cock get sucked - kkkristmas or
>	somethin

>> Haha :) Happy hannukah lol.

So juan's a Nazi. No surprise there. Only a Nazi or someone whose seriously deranged could spew that kind of vitriol.
Ps. Today in Palestine: https://twitter.com/AuntieImperial/status/941706638871769089
Rr