Bitcoin... Destroying the planet

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Wed Dec 13 19:01:50 PST 2017

> On Dec 7, 2017, at 9:26 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Thu, 07 Dec 2017 18:10:32 -0800
> g2s <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:
>

>>    we are still waiting for you to show that you able to
>> calculate Blah blah... From that ars technical link
>
>> However, we can make some educated guesses. For starters, we know the
>> industry's revenue: Bitcoin miners currently generate 75 bitcoins per
>> hour, which, at the current price of around $12,500 per bitcoin,
>> translates to $937,500 per hour, or more than $8 billion per year.
>

>    hey stupid piece of joo shit, you still don't understand the
>    very basics of what you are supposed to calculate? you keep
>    copy pasting irrelevant shit?
>
>    you are supposed to give an estimate of energy usage. Watts per
>    hour. Do you even know what that means?

What’s the point in calling Razer a “joo”? He doesn’t call you a beaner.
Is he even a practicing Jew? Does it even matter (answer is no)? It’s such
a lazy, inarticulate expression, it makes you sound exactly like racist trash.

Oh and yeah I expect a bunch of “muh white knight” bullshit from the cock.li
cock and probably others. So original, clever and biting, like all his genius
“irreverent nazi” bullshit.