Cryptocurrency Futures

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 16:07:57 PST 2017

On Tue, 12 Dec 2017 14:05:15 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Expect more.
>
> Many more cryptocurrency ETF's on their way now too...
>
> https://twitter.com/EricBalchunas
>

> Banks: Too big to fail?
> Cryptocurrency: Pwns Wall St.... now too big to shutdown.

	but so far cryptocurrencies are not currencies, as previously
	discussed. Maybe that will change if bitcoin's lightning
	network works as advertised. But we'll have to wait and see.

	fact is, most of bitcoin use is for gambling in government
	exchanges like coinbase, and now there's a second layer of
	gambling that's even more controlled by the state (this futures
	bullshit)