USA: National Security Strategy, Juan's Wet Dream -- OFF-TOPIC (James Donald is a creep)

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Dec 31 20:26:31 PST 2017

On 1/1/2018 10:12 AM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> I do *not* have cats or any pets and already wrote it so many times here
> that even a senile old man like you could remember.  And already said
> several times why are my reasons for not having children.

Your reason for not having children is the exact same reason as every
other childless women.  You wasted your hottest years screwing bad boys
who never texted you back the morning after, and then one morning, you
noticed that you had not received a nine at night booty call in a very
long time.

Some of women get off the cock carousel in time, and some of them don't
want to waste one minute of their youth and beauty on a husband if they
can avoid it, so they leave it too late to get off the bad boy cock
carousel, misjudging how long their beauty and fertility will last.
(Hint, not very long at all)

Social Justice warriors have no friends, as we see proven in the news
every day.  They merely have allies, who are allies only for so long as
the alliance is useful.  So you have no friends, and when you are old,
you will have no kin.

Television tells women that they can stay on the cock carousel forever,
and when they are fat and forty a six foot six billionaire vampire king
will fall madly in love with them.  And they believe it, and get upset
whenever Hollywood casts a female lead who is actually hot.

Biology is that old men can still father children, but old women cannot.
  So an old man can have a second time around, more children and more
love, but a woman only gets one chance at it, and so many women are so
busy screwing so many bad boys that they blow their one chance.