Happy New Year, yay!!! :D

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 17:36:26 PST 2017

#  https://imgur.com/gallery/pmwt5 <https://imgur.com/gallery/pmwt5>

Dear All,

Wish much happiness, wisdom, health, and serenity, not only in 2018 but in
all moments of your lives.  <3

Please, take care of yourselves and your loved ones with much tenderness
and love.  <3

Peace, love, hope, smiles, music, travels, snuggles, hot chocolate, ice
cream...  Oh, there are so many awesome things to wish you all, haha!!  I
will end this list before sending a book instead of a simple message,
hahaha!!  <3

Tender kisses and tight hugs from Brazil, yay!  :D

Ceci

PS:  - Yeah, they are my sincere wishes for each one of you.  There are
people who hate me and people that I consider evil, but everybody deserves
a bit of tenderness at least once in a year...  Take care, dear all!  :)
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison