Fwd: <nettime> Ten years in, nobody has come up with a use for blockchain

Steven Schear schear.steve at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 16:01:51 PST 2017

I'm still hoping a new cryptocoin/fork implements a client-determined miner
selection capability similar to what we suggested in that 2013 paper I've
mentioned here. Heartening, Garzik & Company's decision their upcoming
Bitcoin United fork appears to implement some form of our suggested block
escheat.