size of the imperial american nazi government

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 19:03:39 PST 2017

On Fri, 29 Dec 2017 19:40:44 -0500
Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:

> On 12/29/2017 12:42 PM, juan wrote:
> > On Fri, 29 Dec 2017 09:08:08 -0800
> > g2s <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:
>
> >> My class analysis says the latter is a victim of capitalism, and is
> >> not PROFITING from the system, surviving within the system others
> >> profit from. Rr
> >

> > 	do you mean the soldier or his hypothetical brother? the
> > 	soldier is obviously not a victim  - on the contrary, he's
> > the worst scum on the planet. And if he has a wife and children
> > 	then those certainly profit from his daddy being a child
> > 	murderer.
>
> The grunt in question would most likely be a thing made of meat that
> always and only does exactly what its owners have programmed it to do.
> Holding it accountable for following its orders, as if it was capable
> of independent motivation and judgment, only makes sense in one
> context: As an act of propaganda aimed at conditioning the obedience
> of /other/ things made of meat that always and only do exactly what
> their owners have programmed them to do.

	I'm not 100% sure what you are trying to say, but I'm something
	like 99% sure...

	For starters, we are not talking about robots, we're talking
	about moral agents who choose to do bad things. And are
	responsible for their actions.

	It seems very arrogant to assume that 'poor' soldiers are
	retards who don't know what they are doing and are not as
	enlightened as you are.

> Human-like things that have been programmed to loudly express
> unconditional hatred when confronted with any appearance or exercise
> of State and Corporate "authority" serve their State and Corporate
> masters

	This is not the first time you seem to suggest that my calling
	a spade a spade  means I'm doing what 'my' government
	masters want me to do.

	You know what? american soldiers are scum and deserve to be
	beaten to death. You disagree? Is that your 'quaker pacifism'
	applied to poor child murdering, americunt christian soldiers?

	You think I'm a gov't agent for making such an obvious point?
	Lol - maybe you should provide a more elaborate proof for your
	theory...

	Thing is, since your government hasn't invaded argentina yet,
	I'm free to tell the truth. I guess if I lived in the US,
	realtime electronic surveillance would mean that poor misguided
	cops could kick my door in realtime so it would be better to
	keep my mouth shut. But again, SWAT psychos haven't arrived
	here yet.

> with blind devotion.  The fulfill their assigned civic duty by
> discrediting /all/ objections to exercises of State and Corporate
> authority as ignorant and irrational, and by physically obstructing
> attempts to organize any effective push-back against same.
>
> Reflexive obedience vs. reflexive disobedience

	obedience is bad and disobedience is good. The 'reflexive'
	qualifier is pretty much irrelevant.  Also, as
	noted above, in the case of government criminals, it
	isn't so much a matter of obedience as a matter of
	voluntary cooperation. Soldiers and cops don't actually do what
	they are told. They do what they want to do. To abuse people
	people while pretending to be the supreme 'law'.

> presents an example of
> the "let's you and him fight" strategy, where whole national
> populations are manipulated into identifying each other as enemies.

	So you are saying that american soldiers are not scum
	and those poor lost souls should be 'respected' because they
	are not the enemy. They are going to help you overthrow the
	government as soon as you 'teach' them how to be independent
	thinkers.

> This process neutralizes the potential political power of whole
> populations.  Result: Their rulers are free to do whatever, whenever
> - and to call that "democratic self rule."

	The rulers are free to do what they want because your soldiers
	and cops are willing to extermiante dissenters.

> An angry fighter is a losing fighter.  Stay angry, keep losing.

	meh, if you are not angry maybe you should reduce your intake
	of blue pills