A cunning French linguist (Milner) cautions climactic consent contracts

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Dec 29 06:15:55 PST 2017

To be honest, it's a pretty prickly provocative paradox parading
promptly across our current social reality.

The best part? A truly public dialogic climax is approaching, and
none too soon I might add ... the world truly needs to get a grip
and lay down some law and order already!

The PHP community should finally be able to resolve their dilemma of
who may be permitted to attend a seminar - with strict, and binding,
rules upon all who <Enter>, to rope in all miscreants who would sully
the good, clean and 100% sex-free image of the one true language to
rule all computers!

“Consent Conscious Kit”: Political correctness is now
destroying relationships
Human contact now under attack by political correctness.
http://redpilltimes.com/sign-a-contract-before-sex-political-correctness-destroys-relationships/?utm_source=Red+Pill+Times+Newsletter&utm_campaign=3c77129cee-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_a30275c48d-3c77129cee-85899125

  It was bound to happen. All liberal left roads were pushing towards
  it. Signing a contract, and iron-clad contract, before any intimacy
  was to take place.

  A “Consent Conscious Kit”, now for sale, so no sexual assault
  claims spring up, one, two or twenty years after the act goes down.
  …