USA: National Security Strategy, Juan's Wet Dream -- OFF-TOPIC (James Donald is a creep)

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 09:14:53 PST 2017

On Dec 28, 2017 13:42, "Cecilia Tanaka" <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

PS:  - Yeah, I know I should do the same,  but chocolate' smell is much
better than its taste for me, hahaha!!  ;D

Juan, help, now I do need chocolate much more than you!  Do you believe
that a North-American "political analyst" claimed to have "mathematically"
proven a conspiracy behind the assassination of John F. Kennedy?!  Ugh,
ugh, ugh!!!  Ouch, it's so stupid that hurts!  Poor Mathematics!  (>_<)*