USA: National Security Strategy, Juan's Wet Dream -- OFF-TOPIC (James Donald is a creep)

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 08:42:07 PST 2017

Juan, my dear...

Please, consider very seriously the hypothesis of eating much chocolate (or
another yummy thing which give you more serotonin, etc, etc) _and_ also
masturbate yourself before sending messages to this list.  Aff, sometimes,
you are so boring as a lawyer...  :P

If there was a God, I swear I would thank them really a lot for making you
a boy.  You would be a potential serial killer if was a girl and had
premenstrual tension all the months, aff...  :P

Love you, take care!  And take chocolate too, hahaha!!  ;D

PS:  - Yeah, I know I should do the same,  but chocolate' smell is much
better than its taste for me, hahaha!!  ;D