USA: National Security Strategy, Juan's Wet Dream -- OFF-TOPIC (James Donald is a creep)

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 04:42:26 PST 2017

On Dec 28, 2017 03:28, "James A. Donald" <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:

On 12/28/2017 12:16 PM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:

> If God really exists, They are pure, sincere love and absolute compassion,
> never cruelty, any kind of prejudice, racism, intolerance, hate...
>
> We are all Their sons and daughters, and we all received the gift of life
> the same way.  We all are brothers and sisters, and we should make our best
> for our family.

Says she while enthusiastically calling for the murder of Christians,
whites, and males.

My dear garbage fire brother,

Please, do *not* take my words of its context and stop telling daily lies.
Jeez, is it not a sin in your religion?  It's really disgusting!  :(((

I would *never* ask for any murder.  Why the heck do you think I am a
veggie since my earlier years?  Because I was a hipster, being veggie
before it becomes hype, very cool?  Hahahaha!!!  ;D

I do *not* support any death.  And, sorry, if you were not informed about
it, the life of cows, pigs, chickens, cats, dogs, koalas, and several other
animals, is *not* more important than *any human life*, including yours.

But I confess that, technically, I don't include you among the rational
beings.  Already met doggies much smarter than you.  And they were cuter
and less boring too!  :D

I do not know if there is a Hell or not, my detestable garbage fire
brother, but in positive case, we will meet there someday and, remember,
you will arrive first.  You are much older and hated than me, so the
probabilities are better on my side, hahaha!!  <charming wink>  ;)

I hope your atoms can be used in a better way, like beautiful flowers and
trees.  James, you are a bad seed, a rotten apple in the society, spreading
hate and intolerance.  You are the broken potato chip in the package, the
one that always makes a mess and is wasted, aff...  :(((

Ah, my dear, remember that I am being banned and excluded in some feminist
radical groups for defending equality of treatment of women and men, for
really believing that intelligence and character are much more important
than genders, races, religions, sexual options, whatever...

I will always try to respect all the people, but illogical, heartless
racist, sexist, and homophobic garbage fire people like you do *not*
deserve my respect and my time.

I am deeply sorry for disappointing you, but instead of "enthusiastically
calling for the murder of Christians, whites, and males", I do prefer to
mourn the recent deaths of my friends and think about the future, about our
lost plans and dreams.

All the three were "Christian white males", but it doesn't matter.  What is
really important, what is making me cry for their deaths, is the fact that
all the three were lovely, very kind, amazing human beings, always trying
to share their knowledge and helping other people.  I will miss them until
the last of my days.

Who will cry for your death, James?  Who will miss you?  Nobody.

Bye bye, baby!  See you in Hell or maybe in another reincarnation.  It's
also a possibility to be strongly considered, because Zenaan and you are
the living proofs of the existence of other lives.  Nobody can become so
odious, hateful, and stupid in one single human life.  It takes muuuch
time...  :P

Ceci  <3