[WAR] Ron Paul: “I’m just hoping our [USA govt.] system comes apart as gracefully as the Soviet system.”

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Dec 27 21:03:22 PST 2017

Those who observe are in no doubt about, significant, changes very
approaching - already past the horizon and staring at us down the
barrel.

Good luck,

Ron Paul: US On Verge Of Soviet Style Collapse
 http://yournewswire.com/ron-paul-us-on-verge-of-soviet-style-collapse/
Ron Paul says a year of apparent economic growth under President
Donald Trump is “a bit of an illusion” and that the American
political system is on the verge of coming apart in a way that is
similar to the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1989.
…
“We’re on the verge of something like what happened in ‘89 when the
Soviet system just collapsed,” he said. “I’m just hoping our system
comes apart as gracefully as the Soviet system.”

Press TV reports
http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2017/12/27/547001/Ron-Paul-Libertarian-Soviet-Union-Donald-Trump
:

The former Republican lawmaker from Texas said he does not
necessarily believe the US will break into separate countries, but
instead forecasts a complete overhaul of US monetary policy and an
end to what he considers the US “empire” overseas.

“We have ownership of these countries, but it’s not quite like the
Soviets did,” he said. “I think our stature in the world and our
empire will end, and that’s when, hopefully, the doors will be open
and [people will] say, ‘Hey, maybe these libertarians have some
answers to this.’”

Paul said “the country’s feeling a lot better, but it’s all on
borrowed money” and that “the whole system’s an illusion” built on
corporate, personal, and governmental debt.

“It’s a bubble economy in many many different ways and it’s going to
come unglued.”
…