USA: National Security Strategy, Juan's Wet Dream

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 19:27:29 PST 2017

On Tue, Dec 26, 2017 at 8:52 PM, John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:>
> That’s already happened and happening. Religion is the opiate
> of the masses, or so they say - except I never caught anything like a
> a good morphine buzz from a bunch of delusional nonsense.
>
> Humanity needs to kick the fucking habit. It’s healthier ;)

Opiate? More like a drug that puts them in rage murder mode.
Funny logic not also murdering themselves to meet their gods,
of course most won't as they lack enough proof,
and their leaders may teach against to keep alive as
slaves and mercenaries.
Religion is realm of hypocrisy, be very wary of traps
and the following of one, vs the casual reading of many.

Some learn from different teachers, maybe others can too...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEpjgFZpAt0