USA: National Security Strategy, Juan's Wet Dream -- OFF-TOPIC (James Donald is a creep)

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 19:07:42 PST 2017

On Thu, 28 Dec 2017 00:16:24 -0200
Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Dec 27, 2017 21:46, "John Newman" <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:
>

> Holy shit, this is still going on. This is one of the reasons I
> blocked James "Jim" Donald so long ago. The other is that he is
> complete human garbage.
>

> + 1.  I blocked James several months ago, never regretting my
> decision, John.
>
> It's really sad and very contradictory watching this kind of evil and
> harmful people always mentioning God, Jesus and the Bible.
> Hypocrites like them deserve a special place on Hell.

	donald is actually a perfect joo-kristian - please let's drop
	the bullshit about organized religion being good in any way. It
	is not. Especially the 'judeo-kristian' variety.

> If God really exists, They are pure, sincere love and absolute
> compassion, never cruelty, any kind of prejudice, racism,
> intolerance, hate...

	the joo-kristian god is a liar, a 'hater', cruel, racist and
	willing to exterminate all life on the planet - check the
	fucking bible for more details.

> We are all Their sons and daughters,

	oh come on

> and we all received the gift of
> life the same way.  We all are brothers and sisters, and we should
> make our best for our family.
>
> It's extremely wrong and unethical spreading so intolerant and hateful
> ideas, using the Bible

	what? the bible is extremely intolerant and hateful.

	As to people using the bible for hateful purposes, that's
	legitimate and sincere. The bible is totalitarian garbage and
	the source of totalitarian 'religions'. Again, let's not
	pretend otherwise.

>- never a trustful source of "information" -
> or supposed "scientific" researches to "prove" the inferiority of
> other races or genders.

	but the bible has been written by 'god' and it 'proves' all
	those things to people who 'have faith'.

> I am deeply sad because good, kind and brave people are dying all the
> single days...

	and all the non-joo kristians will burn in hell too.

> And, unfortunately, real garbage fire people like
> Donald Trump,

	trump is a great representative of what the US stands for
	since the time it was 'founded' as a slave society (and before)

> KKK's and NAMBLA's members,

	aren't gays supposed to be respected?