USA: National Security Strategy, Juan's Wet Dream

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 10:51:11 PST 2017

On Wed, 27 Dec 2017 08:27:46 +1000
"James A. Donald" <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:

> On 12/27/2017 6:35 AM, juan wrote:
> > 	again, your mental vomits have been addressed multiple
> > times.
>
> You just repeat your lies over and over without explanation or
> argument.
>
> Repetitious assertion is unconvincing.
>
> One may reasonably doubt the existence of Christ the God, doubt that
> Jesus the man rose from the dead,

	Ok. That deserves a little more analysis.

	If taken at face value the logical conclusion is that you don't
	know even the most basic english vocabulary. And so a mexican
	like me has to teach you what you didn't learn in uncle sam's
	kindergarten.

	One DOUBTS propositions that are uncertain and can be TRUE OR
	FALSE. If, on the other hand, something is IMPOSSIBLE then you
	don't doubt the fact that it never happened.

	The stuff about joo clown 'god' and resurrection is in the
	"impossible" category. So not a subject of 'doubt'.

> but to doubt that Jesus the man
> lived, preached, and was executed, is just nuts.

	on the other hand that is exactly the sort of thing that is
	materially possible so it could have happened OR NOT. So, it
	can be fucking DOUBTED.

	And of course, when you look at the whole history, evidence,
	and political schemes, the rational conclusion is that it didn't
	happen.