USA: National Security Strategy, Juan's Wet Dream

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 09:53:33 PST 2017

On Wed, 27 Dec 2017 14:03:36 +1000
"James A. Donald" <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:

> On 12/27/2017 8:17 AM, juan wrote:
> > 	yes - we - John and me - already discussed what sort of
> > 	lying joke wikipedia is.
>

> Yes, Wikipedia lies all the time,

	I'm glad you finally admit that your side of the argument is
	a pack of lies. And you invoked a glaring lying 'liberal'
	propaganda machine as if it had any 'authority' to validate
	your lies.

	You can't shoot yourself in the foot any more than you did

> but what in this case Wikipedia
> does is list a pile of historical evidence for Jesus the man, which
> evidence you keep saying does not exist.

	No. Wikipedia "lies all the time". So this time, wikipedia
	lied. Like it does all the time.

> So you have to refute that evidence, not just issue links to articles
> that deny the evidence exists.

	That's what the articles I linked do. They clearly explain that
	there's no evidence. That's a pretty toral refutaion of your
	'evidence'.

	But hey! I can also link whole books.

	https://archive.org/details/diegesis00unkngoog

	That ^^^^ is a classic. You can look up who robert taylor was
	in wikipedia =)

	Look, for thousands of years you've been lying and murdering
	people who tell the truth. Your credibility and moral authority
	is around  -1 * (10^100000) - Bear that in mind when demanding
	'evidence' to disprove your lies.

> And, just as the general circumstances make it inevitable that
> someone like Pontius Pilate must have existed, the general
> circumstances make it inevitable that someone like Jesus the man must
> have existed.

	Nope. Anonymous pieces of scaming joo shit certainly existed at
	that time BUT none of them is remembered, because they were
	nobodies.

	On the other hand, a nobody scammer who is also remembered
	after 2000 years ia an absurdity - can't exist and
	never existed.

	Get it? Either there was a super-flying-zombie-pig-god
	who saved the world, and that's why kkkristianity rules the
	universe today, or there was no such zombie and the whole thing
	is the biggest scam in human historty. Guess which one is the
	rational option that reflects reality.

> They don't make it inevitable, or even probable, that he rose from
> the dead etc, but they do make it inevitable that a prophet, indeed
> more than one prophet, would arise, and criticize the Jewish
> religious establishment for legalism and hypocrisy, and get executed
> for that.

	yes, those lunatic joo monkeys had different lunatic factions
	fighting for power BEFORE 'christ' and AFTER 'christ'. There's
	no reason why any particular, obscure clown gets into 'recorded
	history'.