[dave at horsfall.org: [TUHS] Happy birthday, Charles Babbage!]

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 02:24:38 PST 2017

On Dec 26, 2017 21:50, "John Newman" <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

Haha, Minnie is the server that hosts The Unix Heritage Society (TUHS)
mailing list :).  Minnie.tuhs.org.  I believe the name dates back to when
it ran on Minix...

Oh...  So "TUHS" means "The Unix Heritage Society" and Minnie is a server,
not a cute mouse with ribbons...  Hmm...  <embarrassing silence>  :-/

John, my dear, thank you for all the patient explanations.  Warren must
probably think I am very retarded, but accepted me yesterday on "The
Eunuchs Hysterical Society" List, hahahaha!!!  ;D

After two days of non-stop crying with almost no rest, I was deeply
exhausted, but so curious and fascinated with the awesome name of that list
that I asked to Warren if I could be a member of it, even not being a
"hysterical eunuch", hahahaha!!!  ;D

My last message before falling asleep was for him, saying "thank you!".  I
was very happy and smiling a lot when met the Sandman last night...  I bet
all my three deceased friends would approve my participation on that list
and I promised to be a good girl there!  Only there, of course!  :D

God, I need more rest...  My body is still so painful and tense that seems
I was smashed by Hulk dancing can-can with a kaiju over me...  :((

I am late with important answers in other lists, but I will try to get some
sleep before for avoiding more bizarre messages, hahaha!!  Wish you all an
awesome day, full of joy, sincere smiles, and good music!  ;D

Love you very much, John!  Thank you a lot, dear!  <3

Ceci, zzzz... ( -_- )* zzzz...