USA: National Security Strategy, Juan's Wet Dream

Joseph Frazier j0zffrazier at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 23:07:04 PST 2017

Some wisdom  here "Protect your  people,  your family,  your honor.
Respect  the wiseness of the older  ones and  teach  the younger  ones
how  to be good  persons,  trying  to  keep pure their  hearts and souls.
Study all the days of your life,  never  stop  studying. Respect and
honor  your parents  and  your family's traditions.  Respect your
wife/husband and  your  eventual sons and  daughters. They  will be your
blood and flesh and you will live in their lives, even when your bones
become dust and your name becomes a pretty far memory. Don't be lazy or
selfish. Be grateful for being alive and keep surviving." Thank you
Cecilia. I also consider myself an Atheist, but I still firmly believe that
people with differing opinions from my own still deserve the respect I
would like them to give me. It brings a smile to my face to see this wisdom
being spread.

*Joseph Frazier*
*Relentlessly Focused Action*