USA: National Security Strategy, Juan's Wet Dream

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Dec 26 15:49:46 PST 2017

On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 10:37:30AM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:

> > You are a liar and a fool.
> >
> > The contemporary evidence for Pontius Pilate is exactly the same as the contemporary evidence for Jesus.  Josephus was
> > there, and he mentions both of them.
> >
> > Further, it is obvious that someone resembling Pontius Pilate had to exist, because the Roman Empire dominated that
> > region,
> > and it is obvious that prophets resembling Jesus the man had to
> > exist, because the rabbis were in a holiness spiral,
>
> For those (like me) who missed the memo, it means pretty much what it
> says - “turbocharged virtue signalling feedback loop”:
>
> https://greyenlightenment.com/holiness-spirals/

The antidote is that form of troll mastery aptly demonstrated by the
daily stormers, where one takes a virtue-signal, carefully and
clearly names the "vice" that this particular virtue-signal claims to
oppose, then claims and dances vigorously in proud ownership all over
the grave of that virtue-signal, all whilst merrily living (or
pretending to live) the supposed "vice", bringing mirth and merriment
to many who view the "shocking" memes which flow out from said
grokking.

Be a proud and masterful sock-puppeteer, with images of Kek socks
mouthing off, whilst all the while it's just little old you with your
arm up that sock (and a Gimp instance or three) churning out the
green sock memes :)

Or "subtly" plagiarising your own words - oooh, what a sin!  You
naughty, naughty Goy!

Or evilly grabbing a green Kek puppet "by the pussy" - Snowflakes be
warned, there's a missing TRIGGER WARNING just above, letting you
know that the words "grab" and "pussy" appear in the same paragraph,
and your emotional response to those two words is the very reason
those two grabbing words are repeated by the trolls, over and over
again - thus raising the temperature of your anger meter and
demonstrating to the world what an internal pussy you are :D

So grab a meme and expose a pussy today… and perhaps Juan's wet dream
will be stopped in its Nazi Panzer tracks.