[Cryptography] Bitcoin theft and the future of cryptocurrencies

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Dec 26 15:34:02 PST 2017

On Tue, Dec 26, 2017 at 03:11:36PM -0300, Juan wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Dec 2017 09:41:55 -0500
> John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:
>

> > Interesting. I always bought coins directly from a guy who was happy
> > to take my money, at a cost to me only slightly above TX fee, and
> > send coin straight to my wallet(s). The whole concept of the KYC
> > requirements of all the major online exchange sites seemed both
> > antithetical to BTC and dangerous.
>

> 	It's a disaster.
>
> 	https://blog.coinbase.com/kathryn-haun-joins-coinbase-board-of-directors-65b4d4c4e65f
>
> 	https://cointelegraph.com/news/coinbase-is-tracking-how-users-spend-their-bitcoins
>
> 	https://motherboard.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/ywnmkk/coinbase-irs-14000-bitcoin-tax
>

> 	oh and coinbase was literally 'founded' by goldman sachs scum .

Taxation is “necessary” so that the Oldman GoliSachs can keep taking
their 10% yearly cut from "society" without paying anything back,
whilst the sheeple pay their own way, pay "for the poor", AND pay the
10% annual (govt) interest fee so Goldman Oilisarchs can get another
"free" despot payment this year, under the banner of democracy of
course.