[WAR] Telling a tall/Torah story

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Dec 26 14:42:50 PST 2017

On 12/18/2017 12:24 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
>   Someone rewrote the Torah to declare that the Holy Land extends from
>   the River of Egypt (i.e., the Nile) to the River Euphrates. This is
>   false! Nabī Ibrahīm (‘alaihi al-Salām) had to migrate from Babylon
>   and travel a long distance in order to reach the Holy Land.

Old Testament unambiguously gives most of the middle east, rather
vaguely defined, to the Jews.

Arabs don't seem to be doing a very good job of governing themselves,
but on the other hand, Jewish governance of Arabs has been piss poor also.

To fulfill biblical prophecies, would need to deliver a better quality
of governance.

Which an Ashkenazi Israel could do, if it had the right motivations and
incentives.  Unfortunately, the official state religion of Israel is not
Judaism, but progressivism, whose incentives we saw on display in Haiti,
where a bunch of people from Harvard stole all the aid and left pregnant
women eating dirt contaminated with human feces, resulting in cholera
epidemic.

Also, looks like Israel will finish the job that Hitler started, and
eradicate the Ashkenazi, in which case there is no likelihood that the
prophecies will be fullfilled.