USA: National Security Strategy, Juan's Wet Dream

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 08:16:21 PST 2017

On Tue, 26 Dec 2017 08:24:53 -0500
John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> I don't get James Donald's email, so I can only reply indirectly:
> show me the evidence. There is contemporary evidence
> of the existence of Pontius Pilate... There is *no contemporary*
> evidence for Jesus. Even if you consider Josephus a
> contemporary, which he isn't, it is widely accepted that the
> few lines  "he scribbled" on Jesus are a much later
> interpolation, a forgery done by some devout
> who was embarrassed at the paucity of evidence for the
> messiah. As for Tacitus - he was writing at an even later
> date, circa 120 CE, and if the brief passage in which he
> mentions Christus is not a forgery, its simply the case of
> him repeating propaganda he had heard from early
> Christians themselves.

	Besides, christ, from greek khristós, was a 'title' given to
	religious lunatic scamers, witch-doctors who exorcised pigs and
	the like. There's been a lot of 'christs' and some of them may
	have ended up crucified. So scammers making up a New And
	Improved(tm) religious scam can certainly add that sort of
	detail to the story to 'prove' that it's really real.

> And thats it! I won't bother to
> mention the gospels themselves, which are hilariously
> contradictory, all written far too late, and obviously a bunch
> of religious propaganda filled with mystical nonsense.
>
> Also, it's funny hearing someone like James Donald opine on fact.
> This is not a man to be trusted on anything factual.
> James Donald knows fuck all about fact from fiction, and
> gleefully picks and chooses which is which, to suit his own
> fucked up and disgusting ideology.
>
> https://blog.jim.com tells you all you need to know about
> James Donald.

	blog.jim.com : endless source of hilarious self-parody +)