Crypto Kitties, Purrrrfect T-Shirts, Crazy Cattributes, and Embassy Cats

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 06:57:45 PST 2017

My Bitcoins...  Well, almost there, I think!  :P

https://imgur.com/gallery/CPeYm

Oh, when you become a Badass Bitcoin Baron, I would like some snugglehugs
and a lovely cinnamon roll as gifts, my dearest grarpamp...  <3

https://imgur.com/gallery/SAdAGeF

Wish you all a purrrfect day!  <3

Puuuuurrr... ~(=^‥^)

PS:  -  Well...  Considering that I've lost three loved friends and also my
favorite notebook between the Christmas' Eve and the Christmas Day, I am
deeply hurt and stressed, definitely not feeling fine.

So, I will use Jesus as a source of inspiration... I will pretend to be
dead for some days, ignoring the rest of the world, only returning when I
feel a bit better...  Sorry, I am exhausted!  :(