USA: National Security Strategy, Juan's Wet Dream

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Mon Dec 25 22:12:36 PST 2017

On 12/25/2017 10:28 PM, Michalis Kargakis wrote:
> Christ was crucified when he was 33 years old, ie. 33 CE. After they
> thought he died, he actually came back so I don't know what this piece
> is trying to debunk.

Irrespective of whether Jesus did in fact show up after his death, he is
reported as showing up after his death, thus it is likely that his
followers believed that he had shown up, and this likely caused problems
for the Romans, causing Roman historians unaware that he had been
crucified to also believe that he had indeed shown up.