The Real History of Christmas & How a Real Grinch Stole It!

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Dec 25 15:55:32 PST 2017

That subject of course needs to say something like "The real history
of Western HUwaite history & how a real grinch stole it", but that
would probably be politically incorrect and draw out allegations
(completely substantiated) of tribal partisanship and "religious"
tomfoolery.

BUT, but but but! America, your (giant) menorahs have replaced your
Christmas trees, by order of your (((Supreme Court))) - your tribal
institutions have been taken over by (((another tribe))).

Which leads of course to the question which makes such discussion
worthwhile:

  Is this really the nation you want?

The linked version even has cute pictures.

Merry Christmas y'all :)
Zen

----- Forwarded message from "Dr. Duke" <drdukeupdates at hotmail.com> -----