PapersPlease: “Continuous screening” means continuous surveillance and control

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 11:01:34 PST 2017

On Tue, 26 Dec 2017 04:18:05 +1000
"James A. Donald" <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:

> On 12/26/2017 2:04 AM, juan wrote:
>
> > 	what the fuck are you talking about? The piece of
> > 	right wing shit james donald is the invader. He and the
> > rest of european shit who invaded america are the invaders.
>
> Which implies that you, having some South American Indian blood,
> should kill us and take (back) our stuff.

	a piece of shit like you surely deserves to be beaten to death
	- as to 'your' stuff, it's not yours since it's the result of
	  anti-free-market looting.

	but that's not really the point here - the point is that you
	scum are the invaders.

	a related point is : why does an utter anti-libertarian fascist
	like you pose as even pseudo 'libertarian' 'cpunk'? Your
	natural habitat is the KKK.