USA: National Security Strategy, Juan's Wet Dream

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 09:22:28 PST 2017

On Mon, 25 Dec 2017 12:02:20 -0500
Michalis Kargakis <kargakis at protonmail.ch> wrote:

> AHAHAHHA
>
> That's how you collect proofs?
>
> For the most part, your use of oxygen seems unfortunate

	that's a fitting comment for jew-kristian scum - shouwing your
	true colors.

	As to proofs, maybe you already forgot what you typed 10
	minutes ago, you fucking scammer. Let me refresh your memory.

	"Christ was crucified when he was 33 years old, ie. 33 CE.
	After they thought he died, he actually came back so I don't
	know what this piece is trying to debunk."

	""Came back" as in "ressurected". He likely experienced death
	on the cross but was able to "come back" at a later point in
	time (three days they say)."

	Piece of scamming shit Kargakis sees an explanation of
	jew-kristian forgeries are replies with

	"I don't know what this piece is trying to debunk"

	"turd jesus was 'actually' 'resurrected'"

	You should stop lying, scum. It's morally wrong.

but I am