Re: PapersPlease: “Continuous screening” means continuous surveillance and control

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Dec 24 19:40:08 PST 2017

On Sat, Dec 23, 2017 at 5:22 AM, James A. Donald <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:
>> I come in and go out by airport, where I already get survielled, so this
>> does not affect me in the slightest. In only affects people who are
>> swimming the Rio Grande and suchlike.

On 12/25/2017 1:22 PM, grarpamp wrote:> That's exactly what you and most
sheeple said about the "law"
> that was drafted and enacted to "get you surveilled", and the
> "law" before that, and before that, etc.

This law keeps talking about physical locations on the physical border.
The core thing it does is repeal any existing obstacles to building a
wall and survieling that physical border.

The reason nation states exist is that people keep invading to help
themselves to other people's stuff, as for example Jose Zarate, who came
here to kill people like me and take our stuff, and has proceeded to do
so with impunity.

One such man is just a criminal, but when he is backed and supported by
other men in this common purpose, as he is, and thus enjoys immunity and
impunity through this mutual support for violent men engaged in violent
acts, he is an invasion, part of an invading army.

---