USA: National Security Strategy, Juan's Wet Dream

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 12:33:35 PST 2017

On Sun, Dec 24, 2017 at 3:30 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

>         fuck the joos

Sorry for disappointing you so much, my dear Juan.  It would be a
gorgeous thing to do today, but Rayzer, my Jewish ex-boyfriend, and
the most of my Jewish male single friends are pretty far from me,
living in the USA.  So I think it would be much easier to me choosing
between fucking an Atheist or fucking a Catholic.  Some special
preference, dear?  hahaha!!!  ;D

God, I swear I do still not understand why the heck you hate so much
the Jewish people, Juan!  It's their religion, their faith, and should
be respected as any other, my dear.

You would like to study some of the Jewish principles, Juan.  They
remember me a lot some of the most important Japanese beliefs:  -
Protect your people, your family, your honor.  Respect the wiseness of
the older ones and teach the younger ones how to be good persons,
trying to keep pure their hearts and souls.  Study all the days of
your life, never stop studying.  Respect and honor your parents and
your family's traditions.  Respect your wife/husband and your eventual
sons and daughters.  They will be your blood and flesh and you will
live in their lives, even when your bones become dust and your name
becomes a pretty far memory.  Don't be lazy or selfish.  Be grateful
for being alive and keep surviving.  Always keep surviving to preserve
your proud people's History alive, even after wars, holocausts, and
nuclear bombs, my dear.

And, of course, always make jokes...  Laughing makes the tears less
bitter...  ;)