USA: National Security Strategy, Juan's Wet Dream

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Sun Dec 24 02:50:32 PST 2017

> On Dec 23, 2017, at 12:06 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Fri, 22 Dec 2017 22:26:24 -0500
> grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> http://beyondthemarquee.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/902274_10153332384195401_182169004_o.jpg
>> https://img00.deviantart.net/580e/i/2012/043/5/a/giant_hammer___drow_by_zephyr_aryn-d4pkhrv.png
>> https://i.pinimg.com/236x/f8/83/87/f883877b2cc9804048c3ef982500e86e--harly-quinn-halloween-stuff.jpg
>>
>> Found some holiday gifts for my friend Juan ;)
>
>    and speaking of thor and odin...
>
>    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas
>
>    "Christmas is an annual festival commemorating the birth of
>    Jesus Christ,"  - except that the fucking jesus turd was never
>    born.
>

>    "Although the month and date of Jesus' birth are unknow..."
>    but that motherfuking joo turd was never born so there's
>    nothing to be known.
>
>    Now the very interesting thing is that the source of All
>    Scientfic Progressive Wisodm known as "WIKIPEDIA" is actually a
>    tool of fascist theocratic joo-kristian propaganda.

I agree, Wikipedia is badly skewed on this, but it seems like they are
probably just following conventional thought on the issue. Which I feel
is coming around to be more widely accepted that there was no Jesus
as described in the gospels that started the early Christian church (though
it was a common Jewish name - Yeshua - at that time in history, and
there are a few other Yeshuas with messianic delusions described in
the talmud from around the same time).

They do have a “historicity of jesus” page, which at least has the following
info -

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus

More recently Richard Carrier argues in his book On the Historicity of Jesus: Why We Might Have Reason for Doubt, that there is insufficient Bayesian probability, that is evidence, to believe in the existence of Jesus. Furthermore, he argues that the Jesus figure was probably originally known only through private revelations and hidden messages in scripture which were then crafted into a historical figure, to communicate the claims of the gospels allegorically. These allegories then started to be believed as fact during the struggle for control of the Christian churches of the 1st century.[106] Philip R. Davies has opined that a recognition that the historicity of Jesus is not entirely certain would nudge Jesus scholarship towards academic respectability[103] and R. Joseph Hoffmann at the Jesus Project noted that Jesus is getting more vague, ambiguous, and uncertain the more scholars study him, rather than the other way around.[116