Crypto Kitties, Purrrrfect T-Shirts, Crazy Cattributes, and Embassy Cats

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 15:02:37 PST 2017

On Sat, Dec 23, 2017 at 7:41 PM, Cecilia Tanaka
<cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> Puuuuurrr... Rom rom rom... ~(=^‥^)
>
> Meow, meow...  You always make me purr, my dear fancatstic ci-fur punk...  <3

Whoops!  Sorry, I wanted to say "cy-fur punk", hahaha!!!  ;D

My dear, did I tell you that I've found several small commerces
accepting Bitcoins?  I was walking around the city and noticed that
it's the first time that Christmas fairs and small markets  (with
foreign owners)  are accepting crypto coins as payment.  So cool!  :D

There are some Brazilian prostitutes accepting Bitcoins as payment for
sexual services and I loved their creative slogan!  :D

"Troque seu btc por bct!", hahaha!!!  "BCT" is an acronym for
"buceta", a very, very bad Brazilian word that means "pussy"  (the
female sexual organ, not the kitten!).  "Exchange your bitcoins for
pussies!"  Meow!   (=^‥^=)