USA: National Security Strategy, Juan's Wet Dream

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 12:53:02 PST 2017

On Sat, Dec 23, 2017 at 3:06 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

>         and speaking of thor and odin...
>
>         https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas
>
>         "Christmas is an annual festival commemorating the birth of
>         Jesus Christ,"  - except that the fucking jesus turd was never
>         born.

My dear Juan, you should consider how complex, illogical, and
contradictory are the human beings.  Captain America already meet *in
person*, at least, two gods and is still a Christian...  D'oh!  :P

Well, you will love to know he always was a villain...  Nom nom nom...
Sorry, some spoilers because these editions were not published in our
countries yet, Juan!  :B

#  https://screenrant.com/captain-america-hydra-evil-explained/

#  https://screenrant.com/captain-america-evil-villain/

Happy Hanukkah and a Merry Christmas, dear all!!!  <3

Ceci

PS:  -  I finally understood why you don't love "Death Note" like
me...  I read the manga and you watched the anime.  I watched the
animation only this week and - ouch! - is much inferior to the comics!
 And they altered some of the fun details and bad jokes...  snif!  :'(