USA: National Security Strategy, Juan's Wet Dream

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 07:50:02 PST 2017

On Fri, 22 Dec 2017 22:26:24 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/NSS-Final-12-18-2017-0905.pdf
>
> http://beyondthemarquee.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/902274_10153332384195401_182169004_o.jpg
> https://img00.deviantart.net/580e/i/2012/043/5/a/giant_hammer___drow_by_zephyr_aryn-d4pkhrv.png
> https://i.pinimg.com/236x/f8/83/87/f883877b2cc9804048c3ef982500e86e--harly-quinn-halloween-stuff.jpg
>
> Found some holiday gifts for my friend Juan ;)

	Thanks ^-^  - I'm not feeling too masochistic so I just took a
	quick glance at the message from g-d (linked pdf). Here's what
	caught my eye (but there's prolly even more unhinged stuff in
	there )

" A strong and free Europe is of vital importance to
the United States. We are bound together by our
shared commitment to the principles of democracy,
individual liberty, and the rule of law. Together, we

rebuilt Western Europe after World War II and cre
ated institutions that produced stability and wealth
on both sides of the Atlantic. Today, Europe is one
of the most prosperous regions in the world and
our most significant trading partner.

Although the menace of Soviet communism is
gone, new threats test our will. Russia is using

subversive measures to weaken the credibil
ity of America’s commitment to Europe, under-
mine transatlantic unity, and weaken European
institutions and governments.

China is gaining a strategic foothold in Europe by
expanding its unfair trade practices and invest-
expanding its unfair trade practices and invest-
infrastructure. "

(americunt nazis 'rebuilt' europe hi hi hi)