Fw: Fwd: Fw: WHAT HAPPENED?

Happy Birthday ! holidays at memeware.net
Fri Dec 22 17:55:00 PST 2017

> John Newman jnn at synfin.org
> Fri Dec 22 15:30:57 PST 2017

> YubiKey was defective!
I think that is by design.

> The simplest method to secure login to
> computers, networks and internet services.""
> no oxford comma
These faggots don't even know how to write a sentence.  Yet you trust
them with securing your shit ?

> two-factor authentication
Two ?
1. User Name
2. Pass Phrase
3. One-time / Stored Key

These niggers can't even count.  Yet you trust them with securing your
shit ?

They also don't tell you how it works, only how to use it. I am not sure
they even know. Lol.

Also,
>> Yubico has replaced all open-source components in YubiKey 4 with
>> closed-source code, which can no longer be independently reviewed
>> for security flaws.""
>> Yubikey NEOs are still using open-source code.""

And,
>> In October 2017, security researchers found a vulnerability (known as
>> ROCA) in the implementation of RSA keypair generation in a
>> cryptographic library used by a large number of Infineon security
>> chips. The vulnerability allows an attacker to reconstruct the
>> private key by using the public key.[18][19] All YubiKey 4, YubiKey
>> 4C, and YubiKey 4 nano within the revisions 4.2.6 to 4.3.4 are
>> affected by this vulnerability.""

Did you get the networked one or the touch ?