[Cryptography] Bitcoin theft and the future of cryptocurrencies

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 22:48:36 PST 2017

jameson.lopp at gmail.com:
> Second layer solutions such as Lightning Network do not require the
> introduction of trusted third parties:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrr_zPmEiME
> Last I recall, they had been implemented in the Elements Project:
> https://blockstream.com/technology/

Many say such proposals as LN can, are likely to, or will, devolve back into
the old centralization / trust / economics problems that cryptocurrencies
were born from Cypherpunk to solve, and to expect a continual process of
proposing testing and discarding such elements that don't advance that solution.

How The Banks Bought Bitcoin - The Lightning Network
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g
Blockstream Turning Bitcoin Into Fiat?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYBOqW9SDmE

The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind - Hidden Secrets of Money Part 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

Decentralised Truth: Use Beats Authority (Delegation Wrecks Fools)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCVaabu3J04

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc