[MINISTRY] Overton windows rulz/sux - TDS super seekret "how to write about Jews" style guide exposed - was Re: CNN, for that offer you just can't refuse :D

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Dec 18 18:42:37 PST 2017

Take a bow Anglin, you're welcome :D

OK folks, for those who missed the memo, you've got some serious
trollin' to do to catch up - seriously, the self-referential
butterfly lame stream media chicken and egg on face effects are
something to behold,

yes, right up there with CNN's very public, very bold, and very
successful campaign to make the JQ (that's the Jewish Question for
you newbies) a politically correct public discussion topic again -
for the first time in 70 years (note, not 100 yrs as stated below)‼

(Note, until it changes again, the .red domain is the latest one
 still up…)

https://dailystormer.red/trolling-the-media-with-my-own-style-guide/
Trolling the Media with My Own Style Guide
Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
December 18, 2017

 “But yes.
  I got mass mainstream media attention for a document about how to
  manipulate the mainstream media into giving me mass mainstream
  media attention.”