[WAR] Telling a tall/Torah story

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Dec 17 18:24:10 PST 2017

Interesting...

Imran Hossein: Part of the Torah has been forged to justify
Israel's expansion
http://www.fort-russ.com/2017/12/imran-hossein-part-of-torah-has-been.html
 Imran Hossein: Part of the Torah has been forged to
 justify Israel's expansion
 December 17th, 2017 - Fort Russ News -
 - Analysis, by Sheikh Imran Hossein  -

 Someone rewrote the Torah to declare that the Holy Land extends from
 the River of Egypt (i.e., the Nile) to the River Euphrates. This is
 false! Nabī Ibrahīm (‘alaihi al-Salām) had to migrate from Babylon
 and travel a long distance in order to reach the Holy Land.

 Yet Babylon was most certainly within the land falsely designated in
 the Torah as the Holy Land. Nabī Mūsa (‘alaihi al-Salām) also died
 in Sinai without ever having entered the Holy Land. And so, Sinai is
 not a part of the Holy Land. Yet Sinai is most certainly within the
 land falsely designated in the Torah as the Holy Land.

 The impostor State of Israel – impostor because it is not the Holy
 Israel of Nabī Dāūd and Nabī Sulaimān (‘alaihim al-Salām) –
 recognizes Gaza, as well as several other territories now populated
 by Arabs, to be a part of the Holy Land. The majority Israeli view
 is that those lands belong to the Israelite people since they are a
 part of the Holy Land, and that Israelites have a right to get rid
 of the Arabs now resident in their land.

 The above is the briefest explanation possible for Israel’s
 persistent barbaric wars designed to achieve the ethnic cleansing of
 Gaza so that the Israelites can recover their Gaza.

 It is ironic that those who control power in modern western
 civilization, and who have continuously used their power to pave the
 way for the creation of the impostor State of Israel, and for its
 survival and continuous growth, have persistently claimed for
 themselves the mantle of torch-bearers of the civilized way of life.

 They have always held Islam and Orthodox Christianity (RUM of the
 Qur’an) with contempt, and considered Muslims and Orthodox
 Christians to be barbarians. The British, French, Germans (and later
 Americans, Canadians, etc) who followed the western version of
 Christianity, wrapped themselves in messianic clothing as the
 ‘chosen people’ of the Lord-God Most High.

 The truth is quite the opposite, and the nakedness of their
 barbarism is now plainly visible in Gaza for all those who still
 possess some measure of honesty and integrity, and are still capable
 of thinking clearly.

 How should Muslims respond to this barbarism and deceit?

 1. Muslims who still prefer to reside in, or support, the conduct of
    the modern West where a man can now legally wed another man, and
    who proudly identify with American, British, French, German,
    etc., armed forces as “our armed forces”, should be recognized as
    belonging to the modern west rather than to the Ummah of Nabi
    Muhammad (sallahu ‘alahi wa sallam). They are no longer our
    brothers and sisters in Islam!

 2. Muslims should withdraw their support for Governments which rule
    over Muslims and which have so far failed to respond
    appropriately to the Israeli genocide and ethnic cleansing of
    Gazan Arabs and Muslims.

 3. This is particularly true for Egyptian Muslims who continue to
    support the post-Ikhwan military government in Egypt. If Ikhwan’s
    rule over Egypt was terrible. Sisi’s is worse! The great and
    glorious Egyptian armed forces will not even squeak as a mouse in
    response to Israel’s genocide of the Muslims of Gaza. The
    betrayal of the Egyptian armed forces is likely to be even
    greater than that. They will not open the doors for the oppressed
    in Gaza to seek safety and refuge in Egypt. Israel can destroy
    all the Gazan Muslims, their homes, schools, hospitals etc, and
    even kill them all – women and children included, and Egypt will
    do nothing in response.

 4. The writing is now on the wall. Israel is engaged in a deliberate
    war of massive destruction in blessed Ramadan (Israel always
    chooses Ramadan) in order to enrage Muslims to the maximum extent
    possible. Israel is doing this in order to facilitate the process
    of getting large numbers of Muslims to join the bogus ISIS Jihad
    in northern Iraq. How else will Israel be able to convince world
    opinion that Islam is now reemerging as a threat to all of
    mankind, and that Israel has to wage a great war to save mankind
    from the menace of Islam? How else will Israel wage her great war
    to extend the frontiers of the State to encompass the false
    Biblical frontiers of the Holy Land? How else will Pax Judaica
    succeed a Pax Americana which is now in irreversible decline?

 I advise my Arab readers in particular to read my book entitled
 ‘Jerusalem in the Qur’an’ which explains the subject. It has been
 translated to Arabic and has just been published as ‘Al-Quds fil
 Qur’an’ by KA’ Editions in Tunisia. The book can also be ordered
 from my online bookstore.