Trump's tonic masculinity: “What the fuck is this?”

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Dec 15 14:00:57 PST 2017

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2017/12/05/tonic-masculinity/

Tonic Masculinity

December 5, 2017 by CH

Via Libertardian, a great snippet from the new insiders’ book about
Trump on the campaign trail,

Reading Lewandowski’s book (Let Trump be Trump).

  ‘When Jason Miller joined the campaign as communications
   adviser, and Paul Manafort was still the campaign’s chairman,
   the two would come up with lengthy briefing notes for Trump’s
   radio interviews containing information like “This guy’s
   located in X city or market and has been the show’s host for
   X number of years, and he has an X-thousand-person
   listenership.” Trump would look at the paper and say, “What
   the fuck is this? I don’t need all this. Just give me a phone
   number and tell me who to call.”’

   I lol’d. That’s the difference between President Chad and
   the Studycunt (as MPC so pungently coined it).

The Virgin Studycunt vs the Chad President.  Tonic
masculinity is back in the White House and not a moment
too soon.