Bitcoin... Destroying the planet

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 18:47:59 PST 2017

On Thu, 14 Dec 2017 21:20:04 -0500
John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> On December 14, 2017 7:15:42 PM EST, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 22:01:50 -0500
> >John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:
> >

> >> What’s the point in calling Razer a “joo”? He doesn’t call you a
> >> beaner. Is he even a practicing Jew? Does it even matter (answer is
> >> no)? It’s such a lazy, inarticulate expression, it makes you sound
> >> exactly like racist trash.
> >

> >	too bad there's no joo race - joodaism is a theocratic
> >	tribalist anti-culture.
> >
> >	though of course joos themselves are racist assholes who
> >	regard themselves as god's chosen master race.
>
> ROFL. As surely as there is any race, there is a Jewish one..
> as of course you are aware.

	sorry no - for starters the concept of race is bullshit, but if
	you are going to use it in an informal way, then blacks, asians
	and whites would roughly belong to 'races'  - joos are just a
	mix of arabs ('semites')  and europeans, so not a race

	but since you believe there is a jewish (master) race maybe
	you are a bit of a racist?

> Anyway, now I "get it". It's just funny seeing someone
> throw around the insult Jew and Nazi in the same sentence /

	why? joo culture is totalitarian garbage, like nazi culture. No
	wonder the joos do so well in amerika.

> paragraph / email over and over..

	yeah just like you can see judeo-fascist propaganda  about poor
	opprsesed jews, how great the jews are, ad nauseam.

> Hilarious little cop-out but
> whatever, I don't even fucking care. This is so beyond anyone giving
> a shit I wish I hadn't mentioned your little hypocrisy.

	no problem - I don't think there's any hypocrizy and fuck the
	jews and their fucking theocracy upon which  Free Democratic
	Judeo-Christian Civilization is Founded.

	I think in a few days there's going to be some ritual voodoo
	ceremony  where joo jesus cock get sucked - kkkristmas or
	somethin