Bitcoin... Destroying the planet

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Thu Dec 14 18:20:04 PST 2017

On December 14, 2017 7:15:42 PM EST, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 22:01:50 -0500
>John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:
>

>> What’s the point in calling Razer a “joo”? He doesn’t call you a
>> beaner. Is he even a practicing Jew? Does it even matter (answer is
>> no)? It’s such a lazy, inarticulate expression, it makes you sound
>> exactly like racist trash.
>

>	too bad there's no joo race - joodaism is a theocratic
>	tribalist anti-culture.
>
>	though of course joos themselves are racist assholes who regard
>	themselves as god's chosen master race.

ROFL. As surely as there is any race, there is a Jewish one..
as of course you are aware.

Anyway, now I "get it". It's just funny seeing someone
throw around the insult Jew and Nazi in the same sentence / paragraph / email over and over..   Hilarious
little cop-out but whatever, I don't even fucking care.
This is so beyond anyone giving a shit I wish I hadn't
mentioned your little hypocrisy.