IAAF, USA and Canada demand Russian athletes represent "no country" at Olympic games

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Dec 13 19:21:49 PST 2017

The ongoing saga of world financial interests and the political
fallout continues. News at 7.

 http://www.fort-russ.com/2017/12/tues-how-americans-dope-and-get-away.html
 TUE's: How Americans Dope and get away with it

 http://www.fort-russ.com/2017/12/vice-comes-out-swinging-at-fort-russ.html
 VICE comes out swinging at Fort Russ News, here's what we think

America - bringing VICE to the world...