[Ministry] As good as it gets, clear as it gets, succinct overview of armageddon

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Dec 12 13:51:11 PST 2017

These articles are for some, comedy gold, but for others,
particularly Liberly Lefty Snowflakes, this is the worst of heathen
hereticism.  Just remember, it's not a conspiracy if all the little
voices in your head, are in agreement.

This is not short, but is well put together, links and all, with a
solid twist of dry on the rocks - required reading for all snowflakes
of course...

** 2017: The Year of the Headless Liberal Chicken
https://russia-insider.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fa2faf7034c3c3c413cb3652f&id=068e460663&e=5110f4b440
by CJ Hopkins on Tue, Dec 12, 2017
According to the Chinese zodiac, 2017 has been the Year of the
Rooster. Myself, I’ve decided to designate it the Year of the
Headless Liberal Chicken. I don’t mean that to be insulting … or, all
right, I guess I do, a little. But my heart goes out to liberals,
seriously. At this point, the amount of utterly baseless,
contradictory propaganda, mass hysteria, and just flat out insanity
the ruling classes have demanded they swallow is more than any human
mind, no matter how medicated, could possibly handle. Is it any
wonder so many of them of lost it and started seeing Nazis and
Russians coming out of the woodwork? Just consider what the average
liberal has been forced to try to cognitively reconcile since the
tragic events of last November …

And another fine hit piece - hit piece because it's so well
researched and contains so many facts such as this juicy nugget (one
amongst many mind you) “A person from the Russian president’s office
called and asked for [Luke Harding's] mobile number.  Unable to
imagine a single good reason why a Russian government official would
need a cell phone number for the Guardian’s Russia bureau chief, he
refused.”  So for these and many other dastardly facts about those
sinister Russians lurking in the shadows, ready to deliver the gulag
on a moment's breath, read on for the true, fascinating, and truly
fascinating facts surrounding the treatment of Luke Harding, The
Guardian's Russia bureau chief:

** The Bizarre Paranoia of the Guardian's #1 Russia-Hater (Luke
Harding)
https://russia-insider.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fa2faf7034c3c3c413cb3652f&id=3ee7921008&e=5110f4b440
by BLACKCATTE on Tue, Dec 12, 2017
The degenerate state of modern journalism has allowed for all sorts
of freakish characters to bubble to the surface, people who are both
cunning and intensely stupid at the same time, who busy about
believing they are crusaders for truth, when in fact they are
peddling death. Harding is definitely in the winners circle in this
horse race of boobs. Evelyn Waugh could not have invented a more
preposterous character.

For history buffs who enjoy possible insights:

** Lenin Won Because He Was Bold and Daring in a Sea of Degeneracy
https://russia-insider.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fa2faf7034c3c3c413cb3652f&id=817170cfb4&e=5110f4b440
by Eric King on Tue, Dec 12, 2017
Last month was the 100th anniversary of the Russian Revolution.
Partially because of that fact, I have been reading a great deal
about the Russian Revolution and the rise of the Bolshevik party.
What I have learned has surprised me. I am someone who studies
revolutions. I thought that I understood the Russian Revolution but I
had, in fact, missed two central elements of the revolutionary
period: uncertainty and fear. To begin with, during the early stages
of the Russian Revolution it was uncertain as to who actually held
power. The Bolsheviks seized control of many of the governmental
buildings in Petrograd, including the Winter Palace, the former home
of the Romanov Dynasty, but it wasn’t clear that this gave them the
right or ability to rule Russia.