[Ministry] - the saving grace of chutzpah: Joel Stein “it just shows how dumb America has gotten. Jews totally run Hollywood”

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Dec 12 04:30:55 PST 2017

Trigger Warning: In these years of The Ministry, some facts are more
equal/ tolerable than others, and others simply are not allowed to be
discussed publicly — at least, not without triggering a snoflake or
two million (HAH!)  - so be warned, the following will trigger you if
you're a Liberal Lefty Snowflake.
---

Joel Stein has Jewish cred (at least one hint would be in his name),
and slam dunks a few facts about Jewish control of Hollywood, for
those who missed the memo.

Ministry speak, the hiding of facts, and the lack of awareness of our
fellow humans are one of the greatest problems we face in any pursuit
of change for the future - if we don't know what we're even up
against, how can we possibly create a change for the better?

Joel Stein (as with many other chosen bastards) is certainly not
backwards in being forwards about how damn chosen he is, along with
all his fellow "tribal lord" chosen bastards - and frankly, this is a
really good thing - in fact there's more honesty with the typical Jew
in power, than there is the typical goy, at least AFAICT…

Thank God for Jewish chutzpah!
November 13, 2017
https://davidduke.com/thank-god-for-jewish-chutzpah/
 Quoting Stein in the LA times
 (http://articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19)
 “I have never been so upset by a poll in my life.  Only 22% of
  Americans now believe “the movie and television industries are
  pretty much run by Jews,” down from nearly 50% in 1964.  The
  Anti-Defamation League … sees in these numbers a victory against
  stereotyping. Actually, it just shows how dumb America has gotten.
  Jews totally run Hollywood.”

 Stein goes on to identify the name and the tribe of just about all
 the leading moguls of Hollywood.
  …
 He speaks of a meeting with Abe Foxman, then head of the ADL, who
 tells Stein it is dangerous to say that “Jews Control Hollywood.”

 “That’s a very dangerous phrase, ‘Jews control Hollywood.’  What
  is true is that there are a lot of Jews in Hollywood,” he [ADL
  head Foxman] said. Instead of “control,” Foxman would prefer
  people say that many executives in the industry “happen to be
  Jewish,” as in “all eight major film studios are run by men who
  happen to be Jewish.”

 Stein then writes,

 “I appreciate Foxman’s concerns.  And maybe my life spent in
  a New Jersey-New York/Bay Area-L.A. pro-Semitic cocoon has
  left me naive.  But I don’t care if Americans think we’re
  running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the
  government.  I just care that we get to keep running them.”

and on it goes ...

Fundamentally, as Duke highlights the classic Ministry problem,
“Jewish power is so ubiquitous and is the one power that cannot be
acknowledged”.

There are some people who are highly competent at acting as a tribe
with a very real homogeneous group-think, which few if any others
even conceive of, let alone live.

There is power in tribal awareness, in group dynamics, and the goy
are trained to revel in their compassion and equality of everyone,
and naturally project these assumptions and natures onto everyone
else - lack of wisdom is no estoppel to self defeating actions,
that's for bloody sure…

We fail to wake up to our own peril.

Good luck all,