What is consensus?

Douglas Lucas dal at riseup.net
Thu Dec 7 23:12:14 PST 2017

Hi Edward,

Consensus is agreement by means of votes. It's a hierarchy where those
who win the vote impose on those who lose the vote (although sometimes
the dissenters just exit altogether).

One no-voting method of collaboration is stigmergy:
https://georgiebc.wordpress.com/2012/12/24/stigmergy-2/

See also:
https://georgiebc.wordpress.com/2017/02/23/a-societal-singularity/