Bitcoin... Destroying the planet

Steven Schear schear.steve at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 17:39:21 PST 2017

It's going great, actually. Bitcoin Cash uptake is growing dramatically
and, unlike Bitcoin Core, is entirely practical for commerce.

As for the flippening it clearly hasn't happened. While it's price has
appreciated it's not a hockey stick. I'm still hopeful the recent code
changes will, probably after the next price crash of Core, enable it to
close the miner profitably gap.

On Dec 7, 2017 4:42 PM, "juan" <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 16:12:41 -0800
Steven Schear <schear.steve at gmail.com> wrote:

> Bitcoin Cash is up to 8 times more energy efficient and Bitcoin
> Unlimited blockchains could be >> efficient yet.

        So Steve you were talking about some sort of "flipping" or
        something a while back? How's that going?

        right now bitcoin is at $18000* while bcash is $1300

        *stupid bubble of course.