[MINISTRY] - was [ PFKR ] [Ally with this Nazi enabler at your own peril] Cloudflare's CEO has a plan to never censor hate speech again

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Dec 4 13:43:23 PST 2017

Cloudflare seems to start to take steps towards actual freedom of
speech, and Lauren “Tha Kang” Weinstein promptly declares censorship
martial law.

Way to go Lauren! That's just so, cypherpunk of you Lauren - a few
suggestions for this new censorship regime proposed by Lauren:

 - Lauren's Law
 - Lauren can censor 'cause Lauren Kang's the greatest
 - Lauren "Just call me flipper", promoting freedom when it suits
   “him”, as long as the huwaite boys don't exercise said freedom

One wonders if "Tha Kang" has ever heard the phrase "the solution to
bad speech is not censorship, but more free speech".

 The world:
 “My, what an big (((tribal))) frenzy you've got going
  there Lauren...”

 Tha Kang:
 “But but, muh holocaust!  And you just couldn't understand
 anyway, since --your-- grand pa was not turned into a lamp
 shade you insensitive clod!”

Here is today's sad, completely unredacted email from Lauren Tha
Kang Weinstein (since he did say to forward it immediately...):

----- Forwarded message from "PFKR (People For Kangz Raging) Announcement List" <pfkr at pfkr.org> -----